Join us October 22 for the VOSRP’s Annual Shell-Raiser’s Shindig
September 15, 2017
Libbie Mill-Midtown is the place to be for an afternoon of good friends, food and cheer. The Virginia Oyster Shell Recycling Program’s (VOSRP) Annual Shell-Raiser’s Shindig will be held Sunday, October 22 from 2 - 5 p.m., and it promises to be bigger than last year’s successful event! The VOSRP is a collaborative program of the VCU Rice Rivers Center.
The VOSRP, Slow Food RVA and Echelon Event Management will bring together top chefs in Virginia to celebrate the bounty of the Commonwealth, which will include oysters from Virginia's oyster regions and Virginia wine, beer and cider.
Tickets are limited and go quickly; $75 for an individual, $135 for a pair, all inclusive. Children under 12 are free. Reserve yours now.
We will be joined by Chefs:
- Walter Bundy (Shagbark RVA)
- Brittany Anderson (Metzger Bar and Butchery and Brenner Pass)
- John Hoffman (Fossets Keswick Hall & Golf Club)
- Mike Ledesma (Kabana Rooftop and Belle & James)
- Andrew Manning and Stephen Farr (RVA Brasa)
- Dale Reitzer (The Bar at Acacia mid-town)
- Joe Sparatta (Heritage and Southbound)
- Patrick Willis (Lemaire Restaurant)
The Virginia oyster lineup includes Virginia oysters from:
- Shooting Point Oyster Company
- Ruby Salts Oyster Company
- Windmill Point Oyster Company
- Cedar Pointe Oyster Company
- Big Island Aquaculture
- Tangier Island Oyster Company
Virginia beer, wine and cider will be available from:
- Garden Grove Brewing Company
- Fair Winds Brewing Company
- The Veil Brewing Company
- Early Mountain Vineyards
- Williamsburg Winery
To find out how you can sponsor this event, contact email@example.com.
Find out more about the Shell Raiser’s Shindig.